Monday, December 15, 2008

adlfkjhaslkdjfhasoidghao

I was so excited I couldn't even type properly for a second so I just smashed my face against the keyboard (hence the title). X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer. Wolverine's claws aren't the only thing that's hard right now.
Two comments: (1) at the end of the bootleg trailer I originally saw this past weekend, Wolverine actually says "I'm gonna cut your goddam head off" which is way more BA (because cursing makes everything better), and (2) the part where Wolverine is flying off the motorcyle/hummer crash towards the helicopter reminds of that Tom Cruise/Ben Stiller MTV scene where "Tom Crooze" makes an excellent suggestion (at the 2:35 mark in the video below ["this mission...it just got a hell of a lot more impossibler...boom"]).

No comments: