Sunday, January 18, 2009

So that ridiculous Dark Was The Night compilation with all the ridiculous collaborations I was talking about earlier, well it seems that each day now they'll be streaming a new track from the album on THE MYSPACE. I'm not entirely sure when it started, but I do know that yesterday, it was the lovely Feist/Ben Gibbard collaboration that was on display. Today, its an unreleased Bon Iver song, "Brackett, WI" (not to be confused with For Emma's bonus track "Wisconsin"), and it is quite lovely as well. 

EDIT: I guess they're doing one song a day for 31 days. This is day 4. Tomorrow is a Grizzly Bear song that floated around the blogs a bit. I believe it was originally just a Dan Rossen song and, from what I remember, it was quite beautiful. Tuesday's the National and Wednesday is Yeasayer. You can see the full 'schedule' HERE.

No comments: