Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vampire Weekend To Debut New Song On Jimmy Fallon Tomorrow Night (3.18.09)

I have yet to see an episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as a replacement. Not because I don't like him or don't think he could ever fill Conan's shoes (I do like him, I don't think he could ever fill Conan's shoes), but just because I'm never up that late anymore. But I'll be watching tomorrow. P4k reports that Vampire Weekend is set to debut new song "White Sky" tomorrow night on Jimmy Fallon (although the song has been making the rounds in their live show since at least last spring). This publicity move (of playing an unreleased song in support of no particular album or tour) was most recently championed by Grizzly Bear when they appeared on Conan and Letterman playing "While You Wait For The Others" and "Two Weeks" respectively. Pretty excited.

Vampire Weekend Doing "M79" on MTV

Grizzly Bear on Conan


Grizzly Bear on Letterman

No comments: