Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Heart Is Getting Hard...

So as y'all may have noticed, the posting on this bliznog has gone down a bit. That's because I started a prep class and it takes up nearly ALL my time (and we haven't even really started yet). To make sure that I stay on top of my game with all that jazz, I'm going to be posting a little less. I probably won't be putting anything up during the day. Maybe just two or so per night. This could be a good thing, though. It means I'll have to really only put up the things I think y'all will enjoy or the things that I really really enjoy, and can probably squeeze in a bit more commentary than usual. Either way, for all four people that read, I appreciate you staying on this long.


3 comments:

Ryan Kloberdanz said...

It is very quickly going be three people who read the blog if you don't fucking acknowledge me soon!

kappy said...

Ugh...

Hey Klob...how's it going?

Ryan Kloberdanz said...

Your half-hearted attempt at friendship will suffice for now. Good luck with your class.