Saturday, April 16, 2011

shuffle suprise

i decided to start a little gimmick for this site. for christmas my awesome sisters got me a new car stereo (my last one was stolen) that has a usb port and you can plug an ipod directly into it. only downside is that you can't scroll through the ipod while it's plugged in. you can only skip forward or backward. so instead of unplugging, picking a song or album, then plugging back in, i've just been going through my entire library from start to finish on shuffle, letting the tracks come as they may. the downside is that i end up hearing a lot of tracks i'm not in the mood for. the upside is that i hear some long lost songs or ever some album deep cuts i've never really spent any time with that turn out to be major.

so now, when i come upon one of those old gems or deep cuts that surprises me in all the right ways, i'll throw it up here in the "shuffle surprise" category.

No comments: